Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Roots Lab Website
Company provides the Web Sites as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Web Sites constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of the Web Sites and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of the Web Sites still binds you to the terms. We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Web Sites. Since Company may revise this Agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use.
All content included on the Web Sites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, data compilations, and software, is the property of Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Web Sites is the exclusive property of Company and protected by domestic and international copyright laws. All software used on the Web Sites is the property of Company or its software suppliers and protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
Company’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, word marks or trade dress of the Company in the United States and all other applicable territories. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not The Roots Lab, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or the Company’s products. All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on the Web Sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company.
Web Site Contents
Occasionally there may be information on the Web Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. You understand and accept that all materials, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials that are part of the Web Sites (collectively, the “Contents”) are owned by the Company. You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of the Company. The Web Sites and all Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Web Sites or any related software. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials.
You will not use the Web Sites to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available: (i) any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging (including disparaging of Company, its principles or affiliates), anything that adversely affects the Company’s business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Company, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Company’s sole discretion; (ii) information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (iii) material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user’s uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Web Sites, interferes with or disrupts the Web Sites or servers or networks connected to the Web Sites, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Sites; (iv) information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Sites, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Web Sites; or (v) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation; Encourage, promote, solicit or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Web Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- Use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted;
- Solicit or collect personal data including without limitation, telephone numbers, addresses, last names, financial information, passwords, codes, or email addresses, about other users.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy.
You recognize and confirm that the web sites do not provide medical advice, information or recommendation of any kind and company exrpessly disclaims that it is providing any such advice, information or recommendation. the statements on the web sites have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company and third party service providers who develop/host the Web Sites and their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Web Sites.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Company. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly, deny you access to the Web Sites, if in Company’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Company, you must promptly destroy all materials, downloaded or otherwise, obtained from the Web Sites, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.